The problem that most people face today is actually hidden up to this time and may come in the near future which up to this very minute of writing remains unrecognizable at least for some. Although there may be lots of problems that we face today such as economic downfall, terrorism and many others, we should at least encourage our fellow neighbors to lift their butts off the couch and exercise. The problem that we face today is the obesity or the overweight phenomenon that grows day by day. Obesity and being overweight or sedentary in general, is one of the culprits behind the growing number of hypertensive, diabetics and other lifestyle related diseases in the world today. Without realizing that we are facing a world of ballooning bellies and rupturing aneurysms, it is important to prevent these conditions and instead make ourselves model of wellness, fitness and change. For this cause, some people somehow seek for belly burners exercises and regimen.
A Growing Number of Lifestyle Related Diseases
Take note that according to a recent study, people with spare tires or large bellies tend to develop cardio vascular diseases, diabetes and cancer. So take your time to increase your activity to get yourself some belly burners. One of the mistakes people do when it comes to fat burning is that they tend to focus on a specific part of the body, such as the abdomen. People tend to work only the abdominals, performing endless crunches and starving themselves to dehydration. This however, is one of the mistakes people constantly make without proper discretion from a trainer.
Essential, Simple and Intense Activities To Shed the Spare Tire
The proper method for belly burners is to develop constant activities that utilize the activity and movement of the whole body rather than just focusing on one single area. After all, fat is not just accumulated in the abdomen; it is after all, in your arms, legs, hips and even in your organs for severe cases. A systematic approach is necessary for your weight loss and fat loss goals. Below are some of the best activities you can perform now.
- Science proves that aerobic exercises promote fat burning and over all cardio vascular endurance improvement, whether or not they are fast paced or low impact aerobic exercises. Aerobics target the whole body particularly the legs, the arms, your core and your endurance as well. Due to the continuous movement of every program, you get to burn enough calories with every activity. Aerobic activities such as walking or swimming are simple, enjoyable and efficient activities you can do for your aerobics. You may also enroll yourself in an aerobics class that caters group sessions.
- Weight lifting. In addition to aerobics exercises, weight lifting is also a belly burner that you can incorporate with your fitness activities. Resistance training has been shown to deliver muscular development which aids in fat burning particularly in your belly. Weight lifting, as you build muscle, helps you burn fat as muscle also aids in incinerating your beer belly and lard in your extremities. Performing both light and heavy intensity weight lifting promotes the best results. Just make sure to schedule your aerobics and weight lifting separately.
- Alter your diet. The fast food craze of today gives birth to the obese population society suffers today. In addition to that, night to night partying and booze also adds to this phenomenon. We all know that the food we stuff in our mouths, in relation to our activity levels, contributes to the majority of the fat we earned and stored in the body. Without altering your diet, you actually work against yourself if you want to perform belly burners.
Golden Rules For Dieting and To Tame Your Cravings
There are actually several ways that you can do in order to keep yourself off the craving as well as the fatty foods that make up most of the restaurants all around us. Here are some of them.
- Eliminate your fridge of all your sweet treats, fatty foods such as French fries, syrups and even cakes. Not being able to reach for these foods during your cravings also prevents you from cheating on your diet. Instead, replace them with healthier choices, such as fruits and vegetables, protein rich foods and tuna sandwiches, wheat and oatmeal for your snacks
- Take a high fiber diet to help eliminate toxins in the body. Due to the effect of fiber to the colon which promotes stretching and elimination, toxins, carcinogens as well as dirt is removed out of your system, thereby maintaining a healthy filter. In addition to that, foods rich in fiber are also loaded with vitamin c, iron, sodium and potassium. They also have lesser number of calories compared to your doughnuts.
- Instead of frying your meat or your chicken to perfection, you can instead opt for healthier choices such as grilling. Grilling pork or chicken or even fish burns off the fat from your food which makes it a healthier choice for you. Just make sure to wash your food very well before grilling. You can however, fry with healthier outcomes by using olive oils instead.
- If meat or chicken is not one among your choices of protein rich foods, you can also have protein rich sources such as beans. White beans and black beans are both protein rich beans you can substitute for meat.
Single Best Exercise for the Core
Whenever you would like to perform exercises for your abdominals, keep in mind that there are several safe exercises that you can do. One of them is the so called bridge or plank.
- This is done by assuming a push up position but with your forearms supporting your weight.
- Start the position by forcing yourself up by raising on your toes and resting on the elbows.
- Maintain a straight line from your head to your spine by keeping your back flat in this position and by contracting your butt and legs to avoid your butt from rising off from the straight line position.
- Contract your abdominal muscles and maintain your position for thirty seconds, then repeat for three to four sets more.
The above mentioned exercise promotes abdominal muscle strengthening as well as lower back stability. Not only will it help you burn fat but it will also help you in maintaining proper posture which is very important in performing other exercises such as squats, bench presses and pull ups.
The Benefit of Joining a Sport
Another belly burner move that you can do is to attend or join team sports. Team sports promote constant movement especially basketball, soccer, volleyball and rugby. You don’t have to be the superstar of every game. All you have to do is to know the rules and make sure that you participate with every play of offense and defense. Constant movement promotes calorie burning and fat burning as well.
Make Your Daily Routine More Challenging
If you take a trip to your office daily, you can also perform some beneficial tweaks to your routine. Instead of parking your car a few meters away from the entrance of your office, you may also add challenges to your daily routine by parking on the furthest corner of the parking lot. This will stimulate and force you to walk instead of walking just a few steps to the door. Instead of taking the elevator, you can also challenge yourself by taking the stairs. It will promote leg exercises as well as more calories to burn and fats to shed with every step.
Essential Tips to Make Each Exercise Exciting and Productive
- Another great idea with your belly burner activity is to get you a partner with your fitness goals. The aura and the feel of competition make it challenging for you and your partner. Challenge each other by making a healthy bet on who gets to bench 250 pounds first, or who runs the 5k faster. Regardless whether you win the challenge or not, you will both achieve lesser fats in the body, lesser calories and a fitter physique.
- You can also challenge your daily walks by taking a large pet along your walks. The resistance that the pet delivers lets you burn more calories and fat as you strengthen your grip with every curve or trail. Certainly, your pets will also experience the exercise they need. Large framed breeds are the most challenging for this exercise.
- Whenever you schedule your aerobic routines this week, make sure that you also add rest periods in your workouts. The rest periods allow proper rest and recuperation thereby promoting muscle recovery and growth. During your rest periods, you can also stay active by stretching the muscles that you have just trained. It is also essential to get enough rest and sleep as growth hormones are produced more as we sleep. The quality of sleep is also essential in this case.
Belly burner exercises and regimen are actually in a wide variety that you can use them for your weekly program. Always keep in mind that every exercise must be performed with the supervision of a trainer if you are a beginner. Always face the mirror, or ask a friend for assistance to assess if you are performing the exercise correctly. Set your mind to your goals, stay constantly active and definitely you will be on your way to fitness. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle will definitely add years to your life and makes you socially, physically and mentally active.[stextbox id=”grey” caption=”About the Author”]Jordann Campose is a fitness enthusiast and instructor. He currently works as a health care professional with part time work as a fitness instructor and weight loss teacher for people seeking results that will help boost their confidence and strengthen their whole being. [/stextbox]